Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Welcome To The Unix Jungle



Hi fellows! How is world around there?
As you can see, this is my new blog were I'm going to talk about all related to Unix platforms. I'll post things that can help you and can help me and my weak memory. ;)
In here we will find posts about Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat, Slackware, and so forth) and another platforms such as Solaris, HP-UX and AIX. I hope we can learn all together about this awesome creation that's Unix :)
In addition, we can have some freedom and talk about good music ;) Not just GPL and Free Software means freedom for our mind, doesn't it? ;)
I created this blog thanks to my Best Friend: Bucles (A Great Unix SA and amazing person), and I'll try to grow in Unix with her, for our constant knowledge and satisfaction. I have to say thanks to her, for all support.
Please, feel free to ask, comment and help us with this project.
Cheer to the world, from some lost point in Argentina! ;)
Stay Heavy, folks,
Ximena.-